.: the MARY PUMPKINHEAD experience :.

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

red letter day

I’m supposed to be in school today to usher the freshies to their enrollment (it’s an org thing) but last night I learned that enrollment day is moved to next week and our classes start not until after jun 12.. so I still have about 3 weeks to savor the last days of vacation! hehe. this is by the way my 18th year of being a student counting from the day I entered kindergarten. And I’m not anymore excited in going back to school. In fact, I’m too lazy to check on the date when classes would start that I’m just waiting for a classmate to call me up and say “oi bakit di ka pumasok kanina?” It might sound like I hate school but the truth is I'd rather go to school than work. besides I love the field I’m into right now. Anyway, I mentioned too much “school” already. I'm not supposed to talk about school in here. This is my other side!


I'm a Dolce & Gabanna Girl!
Dolce & Gabanna: Classy with an edge. You take
traditional ideas and give them a kick in the
ass! Always stylish and appropriate for
everywhere!


What fashion designer fits you
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home