.: the MARY PUMPKINHEAD experience :.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

to my readers (if there really are)

Hey! okay let me change "readers" to "visitors". i know the former is too much of a dream for me. besides, there's really nothing much to read in here. anyway, i'd like to know who my visitors are. i would greatly appreciate it if you could answer these questions for me. you could copy and paste these on the comments box (just click on the "comments" link below this post). Thanks, have a great day!

mary pumpkinhead =)

about you...
1. name/nickname/codename?

2. age?

3. location?

4. likes?

5. dislikes?

about this blog...
6. what brought you here?

7. what do you like/hate about this page?

5. any comments/suggestions/violent reactions? (anything goes...this is your freedom wall =) )


Take the quiz: "Which Random Irish Gaelic Phrase Are You? "

Ta me air meisce
Ta me air meisce - 'I am drunk.'You enjoy a drink - or five - now and then. You can usually be found in a pub - it doesn't matter which one, because they all look the same after a few drinks - or hugging the porcelain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home