.: the MARY PUMPKINHEAD experience :.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bambino!



I’m so into j-doramas lately and this is the most recent one I have finished watching. This is an inspiring manga adaptation about an enthusiastic, young cook who comes to work at an Italian restaurant in Tokyo with a dream of becoming a chef. He was at first so full of himself until he discovers that his skills were incomparable to that of the very quick and efficient staff there and so he continually learns and proves himself to them. Although I’m not very fond of dramas, I like this series because I can somehow relate to the main character, I like the inspiring dialogues, i like Italian food and I love cooking shows! I don’t cook though. The main character is portrayed by Jun Matsumoto of Gokusen, Hana Yori Dango fame, who is now one of my favorite actors =D. I’ve seen at least 4 of his movies/series and he made me cry each time! He won a Best Actor award for Bambino by the way.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home