.: the MARY PUMPKINHEAD experience :.

Monday, December 29, 2014

relieved

I thought i lost you forever, my 10-year old blog! what happened Blogger?!?!?  i was being asked for a google account when i tried to sign in but i never used a google account in the past. good thing i was able to recall the old yahoo email account i used for this blog which i haven't opened for the longest time! it took me 3 hours. perhaps it's also my fault i lost touch (or never signed in) for probably a few years. i am SO not updated. anyway, i'm so glad i finally got in and got to write a new post (and got to read unpublished ones). hehe.

okay, so this is what i do best during holidays - trying to "organize" my files (digital or not). In so doing, i get to see old pictures, sms, notes, posts and all that shit. so nostalgic. i get mixed emotions especially in things i couldn't believe i said or did. i am amazed at how reading some sms/emails still gives me that same feeling those messages gave me many years ago. Those things remind me that life is still beautiful especially at this time when my mind is dominated by "adult stuff" (distressing stuff related to my career).

aside from taking a trip down memory lane, i also got to spend the holidays watching video blogs on korean makeup and skin care. i did purchase and try some products. i also have been trying to keep myself fit by running and doing some yoga/pilates-inspired exercises. i'm using this app by Nike training club and i have been seeing improvements actually. i hope this keeps me inspired in 2015.

so that's it. my first post in 3 years? i hope to post more in the coming months despite my busy schedule to keep you updated so i won't lose you again, my 10-year old blog.

_______
2014 has been a year full of losses (i have probably used this line more than once) - money, people, friends, the roof of our house (from a typhoon), quality time, patience. i 'm still thankful i didn't lose my mind, or did I?! this year has been full of efforts going to waste but i'm positive 2015 will be better. it could be as stressful as the previous year but it will not suck as much as 2014 did. it will be better.

happy new year.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home