.: the MARY PUMPKINHEAD experience :.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

here's to the highlight of my highschool life

Photobucket



just to show you how much Brad Renfro meant to me...


Photobucket
The dusty old plastic envelop that contains my every Brad Renfro stuff.


Photobucket
Pinups, centerfolds and huge posters i got mostly from BB, BOP and Teenbeat mags. Some are courtesy of my friends.


Photobucket
Some more pinups, printouts and pictures...


Photobucket
Little cutouts i got even from the cheapest local magazines.


Photobucket
some clippings of every bit of info about him


Photobucket
i transcribed some of his movies as well.


Call it obsession. but im never gonna deny that i was once a Ren-freak. Too bad he's never gonna see this.

Re: "now you're gone and i feel bad i never wrote to you like i used to write to others."<-- wait a minute, i think i did write to you. its just that you never replied like i was expecting.

2 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talagang chineck ko kung magpopost ka ng Brad-related stuff dito! And I was right!!!

Nung una akala ko Brad Renfro stickers yung nasa envelope... lo and behold, si Victoria pala ng Spice Girls. Hahaha!

On a more serious note... Brad Renfro, wherever you are right now, I hope you are now at peace.

P.S. Cute ni Brad talaga nung bata sya... so sayang. :(

 
At 4:00 AM, Blogger hogan said...

wow- i don't know why, but seeing this makes the news less sad to me. thanks.

R.I.P.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home