.: the MARY PUMPKINHEAD experience :.

Thursday, June 10, 2004

of cravings and calories

My craving for Wendy’s mozzarella supreme just ended yesterday lunch. Well, it was good, the chicken was crispy and real (not like other processed chicken products or chicken nuggets if you know what I mean), the parmesan sauce was delicious, but the meal was not worth my 89 pesos. The mozzarella was barely there. Not only that there was too little mozzarella on it pero medyo hindi ko naramdaman yung mozzarella, nasapawan kasi sya ibang flavor. In other words, the chicken supreme would do even without the mozzarella.

Anyway, later that night my dad brought me a pasalubong and guess what it was… it was a hamburger from burger king! Wala lang. I just thought that I had way more than my daily caloric requirement yesterday. Hehe toxic! I even had a huge serving of mashed potato for merienda. Trivia: Did you know that an average person is only required to take in about 2000 cal per day or less? And the amount of calories a hamburger contains is already about 700?! That means 3 hamburgers are more than enough to sustain a day’s caloric requirement. I am even skinnier than the average person, meaning my requirement is even smaller. Well, that wasn’t bad at all for someone who’s trying to gain weight. =D








What Is Your Battle Cry?

Sprinting amidst the icy wasteland, carrying a vorpal blade, cometh Marypumpkinhead! And she gives a vengeful bellow:

"For the love of beatings, I shall discombobulate the entire world!"

Find out!
Enter username:
Are you a girl, or a guy ?

created by beatings : powered by monkeys



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home